Dayment Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello \(*o*)/

3 posters

Go down

Hello \(*o*)/ Empty Hello (*o*)/

Post by anary Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 am

Hi everyone, my name is karina. Much of my life is spent reading manga, watching anime and listening to Japanese music also kpop . I hope to have a good time in this forum, since for some time I have not entered any. I hope to get along with the people here and share my passion for the mangas

A big thank you to every at Dayment Scans for your hard work, and I look forward to your future releases!

anary

Back to top Go down

Hello \(*o*)/ Empty Re: Hello \(*o*)/

Post by Fehl Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 pm

Hey Karina ^~^ Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you've been enjoying our releases Smile Do you have a particular series you like? If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give me or Istima a shout and we'll come running ^~^
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmitty96 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:50 am

Hello, my name is Jordan Smith, it's very nice to meet you, i spend a lot of my free time reading manga and watching anime, I've been very interested in working with places that always put out my favorite anime, so even having the chance to work with one, even if iam not hired afterwards, still makes me happy, I'm from Fresno CA USA, i look forward to your guidance, thank you for having me

Jsmitty96

Back to top Go down

Post by Fehl Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:08 am

Hey Jordan Smile Nice meeting you too! What are some of your favourite anime?
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum