Dayment Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Proofreader] - NibbPower

2 posters

Go down

[Proofreader] - NibbPower Empty [Proofreader] - NibbPower

Post by NibbPower Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Role you are applying for (First priority):
Proofreader
Other roles you could do (optional):
Editor, Quality Checker
Nickname (what you want to be known as):
NibbPower
Timezone:
GMT-6
Hours a week available:
Past Experience (if none, state n/a):
I do, but it's a long list. Let's just say I/I'm worked/working for Misty Rain Scans, Forgotten Scans, BAP Scans, Appreciation Scans (Not sure if own group counts), Rose Scans, Golden Roze Scans, Agrypnia Scans, Otome Scans, Shirayuki Scans, Cookie Revolution Scans, .... etc.
Series you are interested in (if none, state n/a):
I prefer to work on Secrets. But anything is fine if the project isn't available to work on.
Genre you aren't comfortable with:
Horror. Like straight up horror, stuff like zombies mostly. I'm fine with ghost/demos.
Other information (let us know a bit about you~):
As I mentioned in the Experience, I work for many groups, but they're all laid back groups, and I don't have much to do in the first place, due to translators, obviously. I'm a college student and I can only stay to help till upcoming May. Because I'm moving to China afterwards, I doubt I'll be able to get any internet there. Since I'll be in those mainland areas. It's best to contact me on the Forums, but if you need to contact me through email: stuttersal@gmail.com // But if you're wanting to invite me to a Google Drive, use iirsally@gmail.com because stuttersal is full. I can't use the drive, except if it's WPS, then it's fine.

NibbPower

Back to top Go down

[Proofreader] - NibbPower Empty Re: [Proofreader] - NibbPower

Post by Fehl Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Hey NibbPower!

I sent you a PM~
Thanks for you application!
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down