Dayment Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full House II

2 posters

Go down

Full House II   Empty Full House II

Post by anary Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Title:  Full House II  
Author:  Woon Soo-yeon
Possible Raws: love-manhwa.blogspot.com/2013/07/full-house-ii.html
Brief Description:  They say marriage is the happy ending of a beautiful love but isn't it also the beginning of a new story? A year has passed since Ryder and Ellie got married. And our couple is still deeply in love with each other even though there are people who are still against their marriage. This story is a continuation from the original series, this time it is a journey for Ryder and Ellie to find trust and love through many obstacles and hardships.
Was it previously scanlated: yes, it was by Lila Wolves. The last chapter was 13 and was released in 2015

anary

Back to top Go down

Full House II   Empty Re: Full House II

Post by Fehl Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Hey Anary!

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, unless you can find better raws, we won't pick this project up :/ Sorry about that. We're keeping an eye out for your other suggestion, but for this one, we'll have to pass on.
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anary Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:05 am

Hi Fehl Smile
I really appreciate that you have taken my suggestion into consideration, it is a pity that the raws are not of good quality...This is another page but I do not know how this system works, I hope you have more luck
page.kakao.com/home/46406521

Anyway thank you very much Very Happy

anary

Back to top Go down

Post by Fehl Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Hmmm... unfortunately, we have to pay to view the chapters on this page. As we do not accept donations, we don't receive funding to pick up projects we have to pay for... And so, I'm sorry to say that we can't use these raws either. Sorry about that!
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down