Dayment Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Editor - Joyleaf

2 posters

Go down

Editor - Joyleaf Empty Editor - Joyleaf

Post by Joyleaf Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:27 am

Hi! I'm Joyleaf and I'm new to proofreading, but I absolutely love it and the other staff here! I was introduced to anime when I was 16 years old and it wasn't well known in my area at the time. I remember binge-watching everything I could get! I did take a break for a while in early adulthood (lol). I never thought I'd ever take to reading Manga/Manwha, but once I started I couldn't stop. I love it more than anime now. And because of that, it's time to give something back...

I especially love proofreading while drinking ice tea and eating Caramello chocolate (healthy, I know!). I have two gorgeous girls, a german shepherd puppy (as big as a horse), and a guinea pig. I love animals and the outdoors... Smile bounce

Last edited by Joyleaf on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joyleaf

Back to top Go down

Editor - Joyleaf Empty Re: Editor - Joyleaf

Post by Fehl Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:38 am

Uwah that's so cool that you have a German shepherd :O I definitely wouldn't be able to raise a pet that's bigger than a hamster or fish haha. I'm glad you're enjoying proofreading though! It's a pleasure to work with you, and your scripts are always fun to read ^~^

Binge-watching anything is always the best haha. I could stay up for hours just following a particular show! Do you have a favourite manga/anime? Right now for me, it's ReLife Smile
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyleaf Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Haha I'm waiting in anticipation for more chapters of Sabaku no Harem, and went crazy for Kurosaki-kun no Linari ne Nante Naranai, although the static quality of the main female character annoys me...very little progression with her and the "poor me" act is difficult without growth (but looove the artistry of the black prince). Waiting, waiting for chapters!

ReLife is the next on my list, actually!

As to raising the German Shepherd...sometimes I feel like I'm not really raising her, either! She's doing a good job of training me, though.

Joyleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum