Dayment Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probable proofreader (?) Alraisen

3 posters

Go down

Probable proofreader (?) Alraisen Empty Probable proofreader (?) Alraisen

Post by Alraisen Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:41 am

I, uhm, have been told to introduce myself in this section, and my egolatry does not seem to disagree with this.
Hi, I love manga, literature, friends and other nonsense. I have not done an introduction such as this for a long time, so I'm actually having a hard time trying to know what to say.
Drawing, learning Japanese (bit by bit) and trying to take in any possible "project", from painting T-shirts to making my own cosplay, are personal favourites. I started having a knack to apply for such a task as is proofreading mangas and manwhas when I understood, far from my house and with no wifi, that stories like Tower of God, Mikako-san, Berserk and Sakura no Sono, among many others, came to be in other languages thanks to that kind of people (althought those mighty translators are the ones I admire the most).
I love humor, especially dark humour, I love Vocaloid with a mighty force and I took an interest on psichology thanks to Neon Genesis Evangelion (what a surprise . _.).
I wholly molly love to curse in English, but it seems it is nor permitted to do so here e.e.
Aaaaand I really don't know if I'm making a fool of myself writing this. Being that the case, sorry. If not, pleased to meet you~

Alraisen

Back to top Go down

Probable proofreader (?) Alraisen Empty Re: Probable proofreader (?) Alraisen

Post by Fehl Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Eeey thanks for actually posting here ^~^ Really appreciate it hahaha! And no worries, tbh I had no idea what to write in mine and ended up talking about food~

And your interests are pretty cool! I know a few people who cosplay and one of my friends actually makes her own cosplays, too. I've never done it myself, but it seems like a lot of fun Smile but Vocaloid eeeey~ My personal favourite has to be A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night by IA. That or Witch by Megurine Luka Smile What's yours?

But yeah, it's nice to meet you and learn bit more about you! I look forward to working with you ^~^
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dayment Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Wow, it's great to read your post. I like Hatsune miku! Thank you for telling us about yourself. Cosplays are wonderful, and you must be quite skillful with your hands to make your own cosplay costumes. I am quite clumsy. I hope you like the time that we spend together here in Dayment scans. Tell me if you have any problems. XD
dayment
dayment
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alraisen Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:50 am

Hi, thanks for the answers and sorry for the kind of delay you will probably get used to if we spend a definite amount of time together.
Great one of your favourite songs of Vocaloid is subbed by Kisekikui, always liked that one subber, although being his/her last song one about suicide, I cannot help but to be slightly worried. I like "A love song (it's too clumsy)" and "Tokyo Monophonic from that subber.
Some Vocaloid producers of my interest are: Pinocchio-P, sasanomaly/nekobolo, and shiinamota/powapowap. Other songs: Play, by Kagamine Rin, Rem by nakano4...
I'm getting too arrogant here, but Vocaloid is a passion. So, if you listen to any of those songs and find any of them interesting, no problem on hearing your thoughts on it.
I listened to A Tale of Siix Trillion Years. A bit too sentimental, but the rythm kicks some buttocks. I'll listen to Witch later, thank you very much.

About that cosplay thing, don't. Don't think of me as a professional. I've done two cosplays, and the sewing part was made of suffering, so much I couldn't finish it by myself. I'm clumsy as hell too, man/girl, I understand your pain.

Alraisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fehl Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:11 am

That's pretty neat! I've never heard of those songs before, so I'll definitely listen to them soon Smile
Fehl
Fehl
Admin

https://daymentscans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down